Ustaz Mizi Wahid - Influencing the Good | AYN Speaks
by Muslim.Sg2019-06-13 • 2 min read
Muslim.Sg is a one-stop online media platform that aims to inspire and empower Singapore Muslims with bespoke Islamic religious content.
2019-06-13 • 2 min read
"Which is easier to do - Asking others to do good or forbidding them from doing bad things?"
On today's instalment of AYN Speaks, Ustaz Mizi Wahid covers the following:
- Encouraging others to enjoin others to do good
- Prohibit and prevent things others from doing wrong
- Numerous platforms available to be an ambassador of good
- To create a positive impact in society
- To leave a legacy
- Multiple ways to contribute to society: Write, Speak & Share
- We are living in a time when it is easiest to start a movement
- You need belief, willingness, effort and some creativity
- Don't share what you can't verify
- Don't spread negativity and and rumours or ill content
Discover how Ustaz Mizi Wahid shares with us little steps we could take to get the people around us to do good.
Watch more of our AYN Speaks videos here: http://bit.ly/AYNSpeaks
❇️ Wish to see more content like this? Subscribe to our channel today: http://bit.ly/SubscribeMuslimSg
Follow us on our socials!
❇️ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/muslim.sg
❇️ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MuslimSG