Ustaz Khalid Rafi - Manifesting Good Relationships
by Muslim.Sg2019-09-26 • 2 min read
Muslim.Sg is a one-stop online media platform that aims to inspire and empower millennial Muslims with powerful and engaging Islamic religious content.
2019-09-26 • 2 min read
"I was sent to perfect good character, good mannerism," - Prophet s.a.w.
On today's instalment of AYN Speaks, Ustaz Khalid Rafi covers the following:
- In Islam, spirituality is the true knowledge of the source of the spirit, sincere and persistent connection with Allah s.w.t. and commitment to loving Him
- Spirituality is the sincerity and commitment to the Creator
- Spirituality in Islam comprises of the system of beliefs, system of actions and system of perfection
- Iman in Islam also constitutes of the conviction of the heart, the expressions of the tongue and the actions of the limbs
- As humans in this world, we have two types of relationships: Hablu Min Allah (relationship with our Creator) and Hablu Min Nas (relationship with Allah's creations)
- Iman manifests itself in us trying for self-improvement at all times
- Explore ways on how we can become the best Muslims in today's context
Watch this week's AYN Speaks as Ustaz Khalid Rafi discusses the topic of manifesting good relationships as we tread the earth on our individual journeys.
Watch more of our AYN Speaks videos here: http://bit.ly/AYNSpeaks
Wish to see more content like this? Subscribe to our channel today: @MuslimSg - https://www.youtube.com/c/MuslimSg/fe...