Ustaz Irwan Hadi - The Forgiving Heart | AYN Speaks
by MuslimSG2019-04-22 • 2 min read
2019-04-22 • 2 min read
Prophet Muhammad s.aw. once said, "Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you."
But what if someone has purposefully or mistakenly done you wrong? How do you react?
Discover how you can nurture a forgiving heart on today's instalment of AYN Speaks, Ustaz Irwan Hadi covers the following:
- To be angry is to be human
- Anger can be a positive force
- An attribute for those worthy of Paradise is someone who controls his anger
- Another attribute is those who are worthy to be called a Mutaqqin (one who forgives those who have wronged him or her)
- Story of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
- Story of Prophet Yusuf a.s. and his siblings
- How Prophet Yusuf not only forgive his siblings, he also prayed for their forgiveness
Watch as Ustaz Irwan Hadi unearths the concept of "The Forgiving Heart".
Watch more of our AYN Speaks videos here: http://bit.ly/AYNSpeaks
❇️ Wish to see more content like this? Subscribe to our channel today: http://bit.ly/SubscribeMuslimSg
Follow us on our socials!
❇️ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/muslim.sg
❇️ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MuslimSG