Islam, as taught by our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, teaches us how to love and how to be loved.
Here are 6 selected quotes from our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. on love:
1. "Love Allah for what He nourishes you with of His Blessings, love me due to the love of Allah, and love the people of my house due to your love of me." (Hadith by Imam At-Tirmizi)
2. "None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." (Hadith by Imam Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim)
3. "A person will be with those whom he loves." (Hadith by Imam Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim)
4. "There is nothing like marriage, for the two who love one another.” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
5. "Give each other gifts and you will love one another.” (Adab Al-Mufrad)
6. "Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah loves to meet him.“ (Sahih Al-Bukhari)